Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ROLL TIDE…





Bryden Beare may only be “1”, but I believe he will definitely be an University of Alabama fan as he grows up. I have been told by his aunt that his family is such a big fan of Bama that he was even named after the great “Bear Bryant”, hence his name above. Happy 1st Birthday to Bryden Beare, a little boy I have never even met.


This design was a learning process for me as I had to merge 3 designs by overlapping the stitches. I was very proud of myself using my embroidery software to accomplish it. If I do say myself, it turned out really cute, I think. The “1” is appliquéd with cardinal red thread and a velour material inside, so very soft. The elephant was a design I purchased from Stitch on Time, which has thousands of cute designs. The elephant is appliquéd with a grey striped cotton and his clothing had to be none other than black and white hounds tooth. To finish the design, the name was stitched across the top of the “1” in black thread.


As I conclude this birthday shirt design, my question to you is have you had a new birth experience with Jesus Christ? Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again" (John 3:1-7). Praying that each person that reads this has truly been born again! Jesus stated “I am the way, the truth, and the life” (John 14:6).

No comments:

Post a Comment