Thursday, December 2, 2010

PEACE, LOVE AND CHRISTMAS….

I love this time of year-Christmas!  It seems as though the year has passed so very quickly.  We have decorated some with the tree and wreaths up.  The bottom half of my tree had all the ornaments on it as Kolby and Anna Laura decorated at their level.  I did finally get to put some up top, as they allowed me to help.  Now, little Chance will not keep taking the ornaments off, glad all the “breakaful” ones are put up high.  Don’t you love the phrase “breakaful”, that is what my little ones have said for years! 

I have sewn a few Christmas shirts this week.  I’ve made Kolby and Chance matching shirts with gift boxes and their monogram inside.  Kirby picked this design out.  It sewed out really cute and you can easily change the fabric to match a desired pattern.  I’ve also made for a friend “peace, love and gifts”.  It was a simple design, but really cute. 

I am hoping that as you read this, you celebrate the real reason of Christmas—Jesus Christ.  It is not about Santa, reindeer, and presents under the tree that sometimes makes us lose focus!  The real gift was a perfect, sinless baby being born of a virgin in Bethlehem so many nights ago.  I pray that as you celebrate this Christmas, you would know for sure that you have the greatest gift available to all mankind-Salvation through Jesus Christ.  After all,  HE is the reason for the season!!

DSC04501 DSC04503 DSC04504 DSC04505 DSC04506

No comments:

Post a Comment