Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chance's 1st Birthday (Coming Soon)



Good Morning! I myself can't believe I am up this early. For many of you reading this you laugh, and say what!! Remember I have a little one, who awakes many times during the night, so my sleep is really limited. Chance, my sweet little boy, is about to have his 1st Birthday in 2 more days. Where has the time went? I am trying to get together his outfit to sew as he has to look cute for pictures! As if I could make him any cuter?? That is mommy talking, can't you tell. I love my babies, even if they are getting bigger. I am going to make him a few things: Jon-Jon, bib, and a "I am 1" t-shirt. Of course it will be matching his birthday theme. Speaking of, looking for material-the new Hancock Fabrics is really nice in Hattiesburg. It has a multitude of choices. So, whatever the reason, let me sew a cute one of a kind outfit for you or yours. I will post pictures when finished to let you see the end result. Busy day and week, so off I go. Hope your day is filled with many blessings and remember to tell those you love "Just how much you do love them". Give your family a big hug and kiss when they walk in today! Jesus loves you and has such a wonderful plan for you life. Talk later!

No comments:

Post a Comment